7/30/13

New Guy

Hey sports fans, my name is Najee Estwick and this will be my first post using blogger. I will be posting articles on almost every sport. For example if you are a baseball fan that you get that information and my opinion on the latest games and developments around the league. This is going to be the case for the sports I will be blogging about. I will take fan requests from time to time on what you want me to blog about. I will be blogging about baseball, football, basketball, soccer, and occasionally hockey. For those who want to know a few things about myself, I live in Maryland, I am 14 years old so I just started my writing career, and my favorite sports teams are the Seattle Seahawks, the New York Yankees, The Dallas Mavericks, and the New York Rangers. I personally like underdog teams, teams who people think aren't good or not good enough to win the title in their sport. Thank you and I hope you enjoy my future work. njbebreezy@gmail.com


7/31/13

No comments:

Post a Comment